Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Etude House Sweet Cherry Tint PK001

Etude House of Korea is expanding its Cherry Tint lip stain collection! I am excited! In the new format, the popular lip tint is launched in lipstick format. Housed in click pen –like slim tube, Etude offers 5 colors.


(etude.co.kr)
I picked up PK001 for starter. PK 001 is pigment packed, yet sheer cool red-pink. It is super easy to apply, and it has nice slip on the lips. 


Single swipe deposits enough pigment to add cheerful color on my lightly pigmented lips. It is rather glossy, but the glossiness wears away as I drink and snack. Lots of pigment got transferred to my cup rim, but by 4th hour, the stain stays still on my lips. After eating a full meal the tint became faded. Good news for me too… it doesn’t dry my lips at all!


I am liking the new click pen format, I find it easier to use and practical. Just be careful not to click too much, as the bullet cant be retracted back.


In Summary:
Lovely lip tint in super practical click pen format. Packs lots of pigment while being sheer and glossy. Glossiness wears away, but not the stain. I am loving it, and gonna purchase more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment