Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Holika Holika Apple Shine Peeling Sheet

The moment I saw the word ‘peeling’, I just wanted to try it!
This product is really a pad, rough pad with green dots dosed with apple scented liquid. To use it, just rub it on your face, rough side down. I followed it up with washing my face with regular cleanser.  Kinda no brainer, if you ask me.
After using, I don’t really feel any big difference. This is just regular physical scrub with roughened up pad.
The liquid itself contains ultra fine scrubbies, when wet I don’t really feel it. but when dried, I can see the whitish deposits on my skin.
Erm.. bottom line...i don’t really know what this thing is doing for my skin except scrubbing it (which my regular scrub cleaner also can do very well). The only good thing from Apple Shine Peeling Sheet is its apple shaped packaging and the fact that it is not drying on my skin. That’s all...

No comments:

Post a Comment