Monday, June 27, 2011

Etude House Aloha lipstick pencil Two Two Kiss in 2 Sandy Pink Hula Hula

Aloha series is the latest from Etude House. The face of this campaign is still Sandara Park – just like my favourite Miss Tangerine line from earlier this year.
Two Two Kiss is combo of tint and gloss in one handy pencil. Pink Hula Hula features what looks like nude-peachy tint and gloss...



The gloss is pretty much what-you-see-is-what-you-get. Not the tint. While it looks like pale cold pink on my skin... it turns to sheer pop of magenta pink on my lips. I do like the color...
It is not drying, just slightly moisturizing too (on my ultra dry and often chapped lips)... and it last decent hours... about 3 hours with my heavy tea-drinking habit.
In summary...
Packaging: easy to use pencil
Color offering: mainly poppy summer appropriate colors
Texture: glossy, slightly moisturizing
Lasting  power: 3 hours appprox. (tint)
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you like sheer poppy colors, you want two in one product
No if... you don’t have access to etude House, you don’t like internet shopping

1 comment: