Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel

Now, Now... what would I do if I saw a small tube claiming ‘Zero blackheads in 1 Step’?
What about these claims:
‘1. Rubs away deep layer of dead skin cells
2. rubs away blackheads painlessly
3. contracts pores for refined skin(as dead skin cells have been cleared from pores)
4.lightens black spots, freckles & scars
5. removes oil seeds
6. regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples
7. brightens dull complexion
8. changes dark, rough skin to smooth skin
9. whitens skin as it gives way to new born skin
10. enhances quick absorption of skin care products’

Whoa... skin care sent from heaven! Of course I grab it and run to the cashier with it!


Ginvera is Malaysian brand which has been around for quite some time. Just I their packaging managed to attract my attention, until ‘Zero blackheads in 1 step’.  It claimed ‘safe for daily use’ too! What more can I ask?

So, you are supposed to rub this gel on clean, dry face with dry hands. Rub rub rub and ... adios black heads, sayonara dead cells...

Hm... after rubbing, the gel turns to whitish flakes. Not much, only a little bit. I suppose these are dead skin cells or something? But the color of those flakes were milky pale green, not brownish color as I expected my dead skin flakes look like (at least my dead skin looks like translucent light brown sheet, when I peel them if my skin was ultra dry).

I don’t care about dead skin or not... now come to the serious business... the blackheads... *looking closely in the mirror* *looking closer...*

Unfortunately... my blackheads are still around... oh well... my effort rubbing and rubbing are useless... Another SGD 13.4 down the drain...

In summary...
Price: SGD 13.4
Is it worth it? No, sadly, I don’t think so....

No comments:

Post a Comment