Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tony Moly Eggpore Tightening Pack



I’ve seen many egg shaped and themed things directed to eradicate blackheads and pores! This one from Tony Moly is no exception. The Korean brand has various creams, soaps and masks to kick blackheads ass! Lets try this one.

Eggpore is a release consisting of 3 product: the blackhead oil gel, tightening pack and pore concealer. This time I got myself the tightening pack, which contains egg and clay. As usual, the promise is refined pores.
Despite the big egg shaped packaging, it only contain 30ml of product. The product has sourish smell-but it doesn’t bother me much. It is a thick cream in egg shell color. you should directly apply it on your pore problem area, then let it sit and dry for 10-15 minutes. Wash afterwards. 

During the drying process, nose area skin does feel a little tightened. Unfortunately this feeling is gone after I wash the dried up mask (or as Koreans like to say it, Pack). 

So far, I didn’t see any improvement in my pore size after using this. Just like any other pore shrinking stuff this is just gimmick… but hey… it sells! I always picked pore stuff when I see one! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment