Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Etude House SHINI STAR Clear BB Lotion SPF20/PA++:

ShiniStar is spring 2012 release from korean brand, Etude House. It is endorsed by a famous korean boy band, SHINee.Even though i am not familiar with SHINee...I am drawn by its cute packaging!


Aside from this BB cream, I also got myself the Clear Pact (compact powder) in 2 Lavender.

Clear BB Lotion promises moist, brightened yet neutral look, while cover excess sebum and control the skin to promote healthy tone. Like the Clear Pact, they claim to contain colostrum for moisturizing properties.

I do think this product suits its name... BB Lotion! It is more moisturizing than most BB cream I owned with lighter coverage. Feels more like tinted moisturizer than BB cream. Count me a little disappointed as it doesnt help with my oil control issue, but it feels comfortable to wear-not too overly oily.

Bottomline...
Even though it does nothing to control my sebum, I still like this product- as it is light and moisturizing. Suitable for our current weather (plenty of sun with rain here and there). THose with fair complexion will enjoy this, but those with deeper skin tone... might not get a perfect match here.

No comments:

Post a Comment