Thursday, February 2, 2012

SKIN79 Diamond Collection UV Screen Beblesh Pact SPF 22 PA++

From the brand hailed as queen of BB cream … SKIN79! I have been using their Magic Girl BB cream for a while now, and I’m quite happy with it! When I need pressed powder for my desk, I decided to browse collections from SKIN79. 
This Korean brand really brings wide offering of BB creams and powders for all different reasons and solutions! I was overwhelmed. Finally I settled to this Diamond collection powder. I wanted a powder with SPF which mattifies my oily T zone. This baby promises protection against sun UV. It also contains diamond powder and jewel complex (ruby, amethyst and pearl powder) to make skin more radiant. The ingredient list really sounded expensive!  In addition, it also promises to make my make up go on better and last longer + less oily! I am totally sold!
First of all… I totally love the packaging. Girly girl pink compact! It also includes mirror and a puff. Wonderful thing is, they have separate compartment for the puff and the powder, making it more hygienic. And no worries for powder overload on the puff!
Coverage is light medium- doesn’t entirely cover my freckles but even out my skintone nicely. Just make sure you don’t apply too much powder- it can look cakey. That being said, it might not be suitable for those with deeper skin tone.
Sadly oil control is not as I hoped it would be. I still need to blot every 2 hours or so- and my skin looks oily if I didn’t blot.
Bottomline…
The wonderfully designed hygienic compact makes this one perfect for your purse. However, don’t hope too much for its oil control capability. Beauties with normal or dry skin might benefit from the powder.

2 comments:

  1. what a cute packaging~
    to bad this doesnt work on u..
    and i heard the bb cream from diamond collection also did not suitable for oily skin since they has a lot of glitters on it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i really love the packaging design.
    I never tried their diamond bb cream, but my favorite bb cream so far is SKIN79's dream girls. suits my combo skin.

    ReplyDelete