Saturday, February 4, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 075 Lollipop and 015 Tutti Frutti

I’ve seen many positively glowing reviews of Revlon’s new Lip Butters in the net, mostly from American sites & blogs. I have been looking forward to get my hands on these when friends/family goes to the US- I nearly cant believe my eyes when I saw Lip Butter poster & display on Watson’s in Jakarta !!! It has arrived! 
Now, I’ve been a fan of COlorburst range lippies & glosses in the past years. I don’t think twice and grab 2 lovely colors from the Lip Butter range – tangerine coral Tutti Fruity and magenta pink Lollipop. Was tempted to grab them all, but I decided to try 2 colors first. 
Nice thing about the packaging is the clear frosty plastic cap-with matching colors! No more opening every single lipstick tube to find the color I wanted to wear! Tube is entirely made of plastic, but it is in no way flimsy.
The rave reviews in beauty blogs across USA is true… this feels like balm, taste like nothing! Wonderful! Nicely moisturizing and it glides lightly and nicely on my lips. The colors are sheer with glossy shiny finish, but buildable. Some colors (like Tutti Frutti) has no shimmer, while other (like Lollipop) features light shimmer. 

I still cant believe how lovely this feels on my dry lips! Very balmy. Just like most balms, this one doesn’t last very long on my lips. About 1-2 hours with my regular tea sipping n occasional light snacking. The color will fade and leave a light veil of tint on my lips. It is easily removed too -  light swipe/blot with tissue will lift all the tint and it doesn’t leave stain.
I am in love… totally going to return to that Watsons’ and grab other colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment