Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sexy Look x Hello Kitty Fruity Rose Fragrance

I saw her bow and whisker… and I grabbed her with me. Yes, Hello Kitty creams and stuff never failed to tempt me. This time, Hello Kitty is collaborating with Sexy Look, a Taiwanese brand of skincare & cosmetics. 
From the size of the tub, seems like this pretty beige tube is hand cream, however, I am using it for pretty much everything. The white thick creamy lotion is easily absorbed and makes my after-bath skin feel comfortable and well moisturized.
As the tub says, the fragrance is sweet fruity rose. Somehow there’s a tinge of artificial-ness in the scent. But that doesn’t really bother me, as the cream is not too heavily fragranced. It kinda reminds me of Kose Heavenly Rose hand cream scent.
Bottomline…
Grab this cream if you happen to see it in your nearest store! The cute factor is just too tempting! But to actually get it via internet, shipped it etc..too much hassle.
I got mine from 7-11 convenience store in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment