Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Martha Tilaar PAC Color Festival Eyeshadow in Morning Breeze

PAC is one of the more expensive and better make up brand from Indonesia. Even though when compared to Chanel and friends, its price is a fraction of Chanel. 
Lately I started to notice that PAC offers rather good range of eyeshadow. One quad which got my attention was Color Festival… why? Because it totally reminded me of Chanel’s quad! Don’t you agree?
I have some problem with the quad though… this quad opens only to 90 degree angle. Making it rather difficult to use the mirror while applying the shadows. The quad includes eye shadow brush and sponge for application.
Morning breeze is rather lovely collection of soft frosty colors – pale olive, sky blue, cool pink and rather metallic light grey. Very wearable as main color or accent. Pigmentation is decent, considering the price I paid for this one. Rather loosely packed, so it is easy to pick up the silky powder and apply with fingers.
On my oily lids, it stays rather well without primer. the colors faded a little by the time it was lunch time, but it was acceptable to me.
Bottomline… Rather fun addition to my collection. If they were to release more fun colors – I might purchase some…just for fun ;)
Purchased this one from PAC counter. You can find quite a few jakartan malls having PAC boutiques and bigger Watsons Jakarta also carries some products from PAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment