Monday, October 15, 2012

Segreta Glossy Hair Oil


Segreta line is hair care range for mature women by Kao, a Japanese cosmetic producer. Kao consider loss of shine and less luster to be of 40s ladies concern… little do they realize that I also have that concern! Ha! My dried fried processed hair is always lackluster… therefore, I am grabbing stuff from Segreta!
(picture from adambeauty.com)

One more surprise (at least for me…) Segreta is Italian for ‘secret’. And Christy Turlington was the first model for this brand!

Segreta Glossy Hair Oil promises lively gloss full of texture, it also protects your hair from damage caused by dryer and UV rays. Kao recommends applying it after towel drying before blow drying.

The bottle is standard clear plastic bottle with pump. The bottle looks like glass, where it is actually sturdy plastic. I love the color and the design of the bottle. I find it looking more luxurious than other hair products.

What can I say… I love this hair oil. The oil is super light and smells fresh too. The fragrance is not too sharp that you can smell it miles away, though. It just add a nice whiff of fresh smell when I smell my hair.

It does get absorbed easily, without leaving my hair heavy or oily. Wonderful thing is, it doesn’t feel silicone-y at all. I can feel my hair ends getting softer with this baby applied.

Bottomline…
Light, lovely, easily absorbed hair oil for my dried ends. I am definitely going to repurchase this one!

1 comment:

  1. Its very informative blog .Segreta Glossy Hair Oil promises lively gloss full of texture.
    Jamaican Black Castor

    ReplyDelete