Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lavshuca Girly Whip Cheek in PK-1


I was super duper excited every time creamy/liquid cheek product arrives in my doorstep. This baby from Lavshuca is not an exception. Whip Cheek comes in options of pinks, orange and red. This baby was launched in together with Lavshuca’s Double Color Lipstick.


The packaging really looks like lipgloss don’t you think? Even the sponge tip applicator reminds me of Revlon’s Colorburst gloss. Similarities to gloss aside, the material used here is good. The plastic tube is clear and feels sturdy despite being plastic. What I don’t fancy as much is the detailing on the mouth of the tube… the printing is tad rough… gives the cheap look.

The product promises natural looking flushed cheeks. The creamy-mousse transforms to powder upon application.

PK-1 is classic baby pink which I think, most Japanese cosmetic offers. While the color is not unique at all, I do love the lipgloss tube idea.

The sponge tipped applicator carries enough product each time. You just have to apply and blend. Blending was a breeze and the color buildable. It does immediately turns into powdery consistency upon application. However, I do think it feels a little silicone-y. for me personally, it doesn’t matter as much.

Bottomline,
I adore the practical applicator, makes it super travel friendly. I do wish they come up with more pigmented color variations. Repurchase? Most probably ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment