Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Etude House Double Repair Hair Essence

I tried and hated other hair essences or serums. They tend to make my hair feel... heavy and some time oily. I dont usually get my hair care products from Etude House, Korean brand which offers alot of cute cosmetics... but hey... I did...Honestly, i don’t know why i picked this one up ...

Great news is... I don’t regret this purchase! I even grabbed another bottle the next day!
First ... I like the packaging. Simple transparent plastic pump bottle which is air-travel friendly is perfect! One squirt dispenses perfect amount of product for my ultra dried hair ends.
The serum has thin gel-like consistency, but becomes liquid enough to coat my hair easily. Feels siliconey and a little oily at the same time. Totally makes my hair feel so smooth and much more manageable! Instant love...
Slightly fragranced with soft fruity floral notes, very light. It is gone within first hour of application.
Have I told you I am totally in love with this one? LoL...

No comments:

Post a Comment