Thursday, December 27, 2012

Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter in Three Treasures

I couldnt remember how I came to know Haus of Gloi... was it the vintage image? was it the handmade factor? or was it the fact that products are vegan? Anyways... finally I clicked that checkout button and puff! A tidy box filled with nicely wrapped lotions and potions arrived on my desk. How lovely!
(picture from hausofgloi.com)

Haus of Gloi is Matt & Britton, each order is always accompanied with lovely handwritten thank you note. Appreciated personal touch! I am loving the way the pack things in my box. Each item was carefully wrapped with paper and the box is sturdy. Too bad my itchy hands has opened everything before I remember to take pictures of the nicely packaged stuff. Oh, another thing, they also sealed the jar with Styrofoam seal - I love details like this- making sure my precious drops of butter dont spill out and products stays fresh.

Ahem, enough about boxes and wrapping materials. now the product. Gloi's Pumpkin Butter is thick glossy cream. It gets absorbed rather easily when applied on my skin, but due to the richness, this might be too thick for whole body use for those with normal skin. But I do think this will benefit everyone with dry elbows and knees. 

The moment I opened the jar, I was just awestruck. The fragrance simply fills the air with goodness. Smooth resinous frankincense, not smoky, but fresh and rounded. I am so getting another tub of this!

And now I cant stop sniffing my hands... ah... the fragrance!!!

Bottomline, 
Fantastic product -very moisturizing and rich. and the fragrance... heavenly. I am definitely getting another one before this one runs out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment