Friday, December 21, 2012

Etude House Dear My Essence Lips Talk in EPK002 Bursting Pink Heart and EPK003 Swaying Pink First Love


What a mouthful name! Anyways, this is part of Etude House’s release for Summer 2012, along with the super cute Dear My Lipsticks. This launch of lip essence consists of 8 colors with good mix of wearable pinks, corals and nudes.
(picture from etude.co.kr)



The packaging totally reminds me of Etude House’s lippie from Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips collection from 2011. Here’s  both lippie side by side… same tube design, just different color and design.


I picked up cool toned EPK002 and EPK003. Both colors are sheer and provide glossy sheen. EPK002 is cool magenta pink, sheer yet buildable. When I’m not in the mood for strong toned lips, I wear my trusty Badger Balm underneat and swipe EPK002 lightly on top – the result is glossy pretty pink! EPK003 is MLBB (my lips but better) pretty girly pink. It is sheer, and it might not show up well on beauties with more pigmented lips.




Both has the same feel and formula. Glides nicely on lips, glossy and not drying. I do think this formula is better than Miss Tangerine.

As with most sheer, glossy lippie… these wont stay long on your lips. Carry them on your purse for later touch up. With no tea sipping this last 3 hours on me. But with tea sipping and occasional snack nibbling, it is gone by an hour.

Bottomline,
Pretty colors, easy formula and pretty design. Good choice during uninspired days when I don’t know which lippie to wear. I do think this makes a good choice for lippie beginner or gloss ladies out there- as the formula is light and colors are super easy to wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment