Friday, December 21, 2012

Oriental Princess Cuticle Hair Treatment Leave On Serum for Damaged Hair


This week is going to be Oriental Princess week... I hauled quite a lot of products from this Thai brand during my recent Bangkok Trip. With its pocket friendly price point, I don’t think much when I stuff more and more bottles of potions and lotions plus paints in my shopping cart.

I have to say, currently I am loving the brand... they offer various lines and most importantly... they have specific product for split ends and fluffy hair! This serum promises deep nourishment and easily managed hair. It contains jojoba seed oil and sunflower seed oil too.

This time I am trying the serum. Far from my regular liquid pump bottle serum, Oriental Princess’ serum is more cream in a tub than liquid.

The cream is actually quite thick and glossy, yet easily absorbed when applied on either dry or towel dried hair – Oriental Princess recommends applying on damp towel dried hair. The cream has light aquatic-marine fragrance which dissipates when applied. My hair feels soft after the application. Not surprising, since the product contains silicone based ingredients.

It doesn’t weigh my hair at all too. but I didn’t feel my hair getting more moisture after applying it... just additional softness- which I also highly appreciate...

Bottomline,
If it were more moisturizing, I will repurchase. But this might be just the right product for normal hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment