Sunday, June 7, 2015

Holika Holika Golden Monkey Glamour Lip

I am constantly in search of product to calm down my dry, peeling lips. Then I stumbled upon Holika Holika's Golden Monkey Glamour Lip. 


If you know why it is called Golden Monkey, do let me know...

So... this product is a set containing scrub pad, gel mask and moisturizer for glamorous lip. I want myself some glamorous lips too! 

The scrub is packed in a lip shaped non woven material... first, we scrub scrub scrub... honestly, it stings a little... may be I got too carried away with my scrubbing...


Then, comes the pink gel mask. also lip shaped! cute! The instructions says 15 minutes. it was cooling 15 minutes... I am enjoying this... 

The final step is the moisturizer. It is clear, thick solution to moisturize the lips. It give my lip glossy, moisturized feeling without feeling sticky. 

I dont get the pouty lips like the illustrated monkey then...

Will I do this again?. When my lips are super bad, I think I will do it again. I dont really fancy the scrubbies pad, I can do it easily with soft toothbrush as usual, I think. But I enjoyed the gel mask and the moisturizing pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment