Sunday, June 7, 2015

Etude House Dreaming Swan Eye & Cheek #05 En Haut Pink

I picked up several items from the Dreaming Swan collection. Been using and playing with it for nearly a month now, but havent manage to write the review yet... So... here it is... 

What can I say... I am sucker for cute, pretty stuff. I am loving this launch... the illustration, pretty colors and all. Etude House has several blush color offered. I picked 05 en haut pink. 

The pretty warm pink with golden shimmer reminds me a bit of NARS' orgasm... Of course, as the name implies, Etude recommends this for both eye shadow and blush. I am not a fan of pink or coral shadows, so I didnt try it on my lids...

Dreaming Swan Eye & Cheek is packed in a matte cute tin packaging, with pretty packaging. However, since I have been using it frequently for a month or so... I noticed that the matte paint around the screw top is prone to peeling...

That aside, I am quite happy with the pigmentation. It is sheer enough not to accidentally pull a clown cheek, but still packs enough pigment to make me look fresher yet not powdery. 

Bottomline, 
I am loving the pigmentation and color. unfortunately, I dont think the pretty tin will stand the test of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment