Sunday, June 7, 2015

Etude House Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact SPF 25 PA++

This compact finishing powder is part of super pretty and feminine Dreaming Swan release. I am just in love with the illustrations on the packaging… I got myself this pact, the highlighter and blush. Let’s first see the finishing powder.


I just adore the packaging… the blush color, matte finish, illustration… so pretty! It also offers generously sized mirror inside. The puff and compact powder itself, is separated in different compartment.


Color of the pact is a pretty bright blush-pink, which I think will be to bright for some … including myself. Like the other Dreaming Swan release, the pact is embossed with pretty ballet themed illustrations too. The powder is finely milled and lightly fragranced with lovely, bright floral perfume. It does linger a bit during application, but quickly dissipates after.


Etude House promises to cover up dull complexion for smooth, bright skin all day long. That’s a big promise… especially for me, with oily T zone and living in tropical country! Well, I have to say it offers coverage, if you are wearing it liberally. Unfortunately, the color of this pact is simply too bright for me. So I was layering it super thinly so that I won’t look like I just apply rice flour on my face. Needless to say, I started to notice my forehead getting oily by lunch time.

However, I do like the packaging where the pact and puff is separated, plus the generous mirror. It makes it easier for me to touch up during the day. 

Bottomline,

Finely milled, lightly fragranced finishing powder that does reduce shine, but not all day. I might love it more if it comes in range of colors instead of one size fits all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment