Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oriental Princess Beneficial Kiss From A Rose Natural Face Tint in 07 Cherry Blossom


Have to admit, this stain has the most complicated name ... And of course, I just have to try stain from a brand I have just discovered!

Oriental Princess offers variety of beauty products in wallet friendly prices. The brand is Thai and can easily be found in shopping malls in Thailand.

The bottle and applicator is very similar to Benefit’s. My box contains a small sponge applicator to make blending easier. Looking at the size of the sponge, I am sure it will be destroyed before I even reach half of the stain bottle.

This stain is meant to be used for the cheek and lips. It contains chamomile and green tea extracts to liven up your skin while protecting against environmental pollution.

Cherry blossom is translucent red with a hint of coral. Be sure to shake your bottle well, since it does contain a little shimmer. The shimmer, however, doesn’t show up once the stain is blended on to your cheeks.

Little goes a long way here... the stain is pigmented. Start with a little dot on your cheek then quickly blend. Add more products when needed. I find this more pigmented than my regular The Body Shop stain or Benefit’s.  this means you need to work faster and blend quicker to avoid the clown cheeks.

Bottomline,
Pigmented stain for the cheek and lips. Oriental Princess also offers varieties of color- ranging from cutesy rosy pink to healthy flush warm red. I recommend you to check this brand out when you visit Thailand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment