Sunday, March 4, 2012

Formula 10.0.6 Down To the Pore


The box of this one looks serious… so I hope this Down to the Pore will give me some serious result too. It promises to clear my pore with kaolin and tea tree. Count me surprised to see Australian brand to come up with pore banishing products like these… I am expecting Formula 10.0.6 to be brand coming from Asian countries. Formula 10.0.6 is famous for its cleanser, claiming to originate from 1933. 

Just like asian pore strips, these are easy to use. Just take one pouch and dampen your nose area. Dry your hand (important, else the strip will get stuck to your hands instead), then peel off the strip/tape – stick to your nose. Wait until you feel the water has evaporated and the strip feels stiff. Then peel fast…I know it will hurt a little, but peeling it slowly wont help taking off the blackheads!

I was hoping this will be more effective compared to my regular Biore strips. Apparently it is pretty much the same. I feel more blackheads are out with peel off type pore mask instead. Considering this is harder to find, and Biore is pretty reasonably priced too… I wont repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment