Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quick Post: Etude House Shini Star Clear BB Lotion SPF 20 PA++ Whitening & Shini Star Clear Pact in Lavender 2


Leave it to Korean cosmetic brand to slap boy band as their brand ambassador and succeed… just see Etude House and its Spring 2012 release. Seems like the favorite Sandara Park is taking a lil break and SHINee, a Korean boyband is taking the helm now! Come ShiniStar collection! And I am excited!

Now, I don’t even know how SHINee sounds like… but I am positively in love with the packaging! Look at these baby-tiffany blue compact and bb cream packaging… and those diamond illustrations are just pretty. I honestly don’t need another BBCream or compact powder… but I just brought it for its sheer prettiness. 

The full ShiniStar collection itself consists of Clear Pact(available in 2 Lavender & 1 Peach), Clear BB Lotion and 5 tinted lip balms (each color is picked by each member of the band). I only picked the BB lotion and Clear pact, as I don’t fancy tinned lip balms. 

I haven’t tried these products yet…but I can tell you (again) I love the packaging design! The BB lotion/cream has pump mechanism and I find very easy and convenient to use. It gives me sheer coverage.


The compact powder/Clear pact is made of light plastic-but thanks to the finishing touches, the compact feels more cute than cheap. The features generous sized mirror inside and a puff. The powder color is shimmery lavender. 


*Update: I've tried the Clear pact here!and the BB lotion here!

No comments:

Post a Comment