Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kose Visee meets Blondy in Foxy Midnight

Each year, Japanese brand Visee collaborates with fashion labels and launch limited edition make up collection. This Spring 2012, They are collaborating with blondy, Japanese clothing brand. The collection features 3 new Glam Nude Eyes palette in Foxy Midnight, Classical Bitter Chocolate and Nudish Peach. All three features easy to wear nude palette.

I dont need tad much nude palette in my collection...but the design in the palette really tempts me! I picked up Foxy Midnight the moment I saw it popped in Adambeauty.com (I'm not affiliated to Adambeauty, I just like its excellent service, speedy shipping and reasonable price).

To my surprise, it comes in a pretty thick carton packaging. very pretty and appealing. Even thought it is called Foxy Midnight, I dont think these shades are vampy-bold at all. They are pretty, sweet collection of nudes.

The pearly pale warm beige on the top right has creamy texture. I cant read japanese, but I think this is meant to be used as base. The shimmery glittery pale beige on the bottom right is the most glittery-it also features the most visible glitter-not chunky but visible. The other shades are lightly shimmery, uplifting but doesnt cross to discoball territory.

All has wonderfully soft texture, easy to blend. These shades are sheer-so it is really suitable for day to day use.

Bottomline,
for nude shadow lovers... these are good value in cute packaging! But this is certainly not for high pigment lovers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment