Thursday, February 16, 2012

SkinFood – Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB cream SPF20 PA+ in #2

I love tea and I love mattifying, oil controlling creams and powders! This one has both! Perfect!
Skinfood is Korean brand I adore for its natural-themed products & packaging. This BB cream is one of their extensive Good Afternoon series: Berry Berry for skin revitalizing, Apple cinnamon for brightening, rose lemon for hydration, peach green tea for mattifying and oil controlling and honey black tea for moisturizing and glow. 

Each type of cream comes in two shades: 1 Light beige and 2 Natural Beige. As you can see in my swatch, even the natural beige is pretty light. I don’t think this will suit darker skin toned ladies. Coverage is medium, the creamy BB blends nicely on my skin. I usually use my bb cream as foundation-after moisturizer and before make up.
It has slight fruity-apricot scent. Very light, it pretty much disappears after application.  My skin does look wonderfully fresh and matte after application- the coverage is medium-light on me. It stays fresh and i only need to blot my T zone after 3- 4 hours, that's slighty less frequent than my usual blotting.

bottomline...
Wonderful addition to my BB cream collection, I do think this purchase is money well spent. it might not be suitable for those with dry skin and surely wont be suitable for those with deeper skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment