Monday, June 27, 2011

Holika Holika Glam Box Powder Eyeshadow in 02

Another one from Korea! Holika Holika’s Glam Box.
Simply put, this line is a series of shimmering powder eye shadows housed in tiny pot with small opening on top. you can use Q-tip or (like lazy me...) just shake a bit while pressing your finger tip on the opening... 

As you can see here... the color is sheer pretty iridescent pink. Smooth and fine, easy to blend too. reflects light really nicely, but it doesn’t really pack any pink pigment....
The funny thing is... it appears not powdery, but a little clumpy. I tend to get a few balls of pigments on my fingertips... then when I blended it, I tend to pick too much. For sheer shadows like this one, I tend to  use them as final veil over my lid to add light shimmer... but with this clumping happening... I cant use it as I wanted it to...
Well... may be I should start using Q-tip? Or the humidity here is much higher than Korea? I don’t know...
Overall, the clumping problem aside.... I like the color powder shadow as highlighter for brow bone

No comments:

Post a Comment