Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Megaholic Rubber Extension Mascara

Ha... Like I need anothe mascara... But I just cant stop myself from grabbing an anime gal-illustrated packaging. Especially when she whipped out that mascara wand to get ultra long mascara.

Let's see if this one helps my stubby lashes to appear longer...

I am not sure which manufacturer make this Megaholic rubber extension mascara... anyways, it looks cute and attractive, dont you think?

This one rocks comb-style applicator. I am not too used with comb style, took me a while to get used to it... and the comb doesnt help to separate my lases at all. it ends up clumped together. wiggling the comb during applcation is simple way to help separate the lashes.

now the formula... thick and ultra black and glossy. just like how I like my mascara to be. and it does help make my lashes longer. Count me happy with the result! Piling on would make my lash appear blacker thicker and longer.

I am pretty worried how to remove this one... it doesnt say anything related to its waterproof ness and how to remove it. thankfully it removes easily with warm water. this is one of those film type or tubing mascara.

Now if you'd excuse me, I need to go back to the shop and get myself another tube of this mascara... I am in love...


No comments:

Post a Comment