Thursday, May 23, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in PK 002 Strawberry Chiffon Cake

This is really a long due review... This super cute, sweet concoction belongs to Etude House's 2013 release. The Sweet Recipe collection makes me drool... No kidding! They are all candy or cake themed with pink color scheme. Who can resist that?

The Sweet Recipe collection includes highlighters, eye shadows, blushes, various lipstick and base make up. Earlier i have tried and loved the jelly lip color from the collection also.
etude.co.kr

Previously, I tried the Jelly lips talk here. Today, I picked is a creme blush packed in adorable tin shaped like pink cupcake... Yums! Etude House promotes this to be used as lip color, blush and eye shadow too! It comes in 5 delectable colors... blueberry, strawberry, cherry, mandarin and peach... how lovely...

I obviously love the tin design. Even though I dont think I can maintain the tin in tip top sparkly condition ... Tin packaging's paint tend to peel off  as time goes by... And humidity means rust is always lurking around.

That aside... I totally love the color! PK 002 is a poppy colder pink which really enlivens my face without being too neon. It is sheer, easily blended and can be layered for more intense look.

The texture is different from the currently trending creamy moussey blush... It is harder in the tin, but can be easily softened up by placing your finger on top of the product to warm a patch up with your fingertip. It will be easier then to pick up the color.Considering the texture, I am not going to try this for lip color, I just have the feeling that it will be too drying for my lips. As for eyeshadow, I dont see myself wearing the color...But I will definitely try it if I picked up the peachy color later :D 

Bottomline:
Super cute theme and packaging, as expected from Etude House. It gives me a Lovely pop of pink on my cheeks. Easy to use sans shimmer formula making it my current default choice when i feel the need to boost a blah day!

No comments:

Post a Comment