Tuesday, March 25, 2014

John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum

Of my hair product haul recently, I somehow had the highest hope for this one...

(superdrug.com)

Why? The packaging... no, not the design, but the before after picture! looks like a potent potion we have in this little plastic bottle! Then look at the instruction... they actually recommended us to use it while the hair is still wet... my personal experience, it means the product need to be spread thinly and evenly to get best result... if used on dry hair, it would need to be diluted a bit...

But... I find it difficult to decided whether I love this product or not... my first try, with soaking wet hair, as instructed didn't yield good result. Frizz iz ztill hereeee... 

Experience is the best teacher... so, I applied it on my co-washed hair (wash hair only with water and conditioner, sans shampoo... just to clean up and freshen up my hair a bit‎), my hair was towel dried this time... heyyy!!! even better result! My hair feelss softer!

Third try was on towel dried hair, which have been moisturized lightly with body shop moringa oil. I styled it as usual, and I loved the result! My hair feels soft and it help keep my hair straighter! Even in this humid weather.

The serum itself is easy to work with... thick and cleat with minimal fragrance. One and a half pump is enough for my dry, thick, frizzy hair. My hair is medium length-slightly longer than shoulder.

It spreads easily and get absorbed fast. Don't apply too much though... trust me, little goes long way... else you risk having the oily hair look... 

For those with finer hair, it might be wise to follow the instruction by applying a little to wet hair...

Bottomline... 
It took me sometime to figure out how to maximize this product, but I grow to love it. it doesn't feel siliconey... it just makes my hair smoother and softer! easier to flat iron too! Repurchase? May be... after I finished trying my hair care haul... and finished this bottle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment