Tuesday, March 25, 2014

LUSH Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar

I’ve always loved cute stuff from LUSH… this fun, glittery pink thing is not an exception.
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6371/Snow-Fairy-SPARKLE-BAR

With irresistibly yummy fruity marshmallow-y fragrance of Snow Fairy, LUSH injected lovely butter and sparkle in this cute little bar… unfortunately, my bar doesn’t look that cute anymore now… Tropical heat pretty much makes all LUSH body butter and massage bars mushy and not pretty to photograph…

Im not gonna go into depth about the fab ingredients in this cute pink thing… bottomline.. I love the texture and how it moisturizes my skin… albeit I would avoid this during rainy or humid day… there’s such thing as too moisturizing, even for my skin…

I was initially a little worried with color transfer when I purchased this. But im glad to report that this hasn’t been the case. My clothes and bed sheets doesn’t stained pink… 

Bottomline...
instant love! who can say no to sweet marshmallow-ey, hot pink colored stuff? easily absorbed too! hey... i sometime use a bit on my hair ends too! I'm gonna wait for this again next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment