Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kanebo Kate Mineral BB Gel Cream SPF 30 PA++ in OC-C


I have been making this baby a staple of my daily make up routine for a while now… yet I haven’t made a proper review… so, here it is…

Honestly, I couldn’t remember when did Kate launched this one… I think it is part of their spring 2012 release. It contains mineral powder, moisturizing complexes and collagen. Oh, it’s alcohol free too! Like any good Japanese base make up … it has SPF and PA thrown in.

The texture is … well… gel cream. Easily blended, easily set, with sheer coverage. 

What I love the most about this Gel Cream is the matte yet fresh look it gives me. My face still get oily as usual ( I can feel it), but it somehow still manage to make me look fresh. No grayish cast too.  Lovely. 

Unfortunately it only comes in 3 shades OC-B, OC-C and OC-D. this wont be suitable for those with deeper skin tones…

Bottomline…
I am loving it. Unless something better comes along, I will repurchase this when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment