Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Body Shop Pure natural Lip Roll On in Rose


I cant say no when I see ‘rose’…  

This flavored roll on balm is supposed to moisturize and leave lips soft with no tacky waxy feel. Of course, made with 100% natural ingredients.
 Here’s the list…rinicus communis seed oil, glycine soja oil, lanolin, helianthus annuus seed oil, olea eurupeaea fruit oil, aroma, helianthus annuus seed waz, aqua, tocopherol, persea gratissima oil, prunis amydalus dulcis oil, sammondsia chinensis seed oil, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, citral, limonene, citric acid. 

Basically: castor oil, sunflower wax and oil, avocado oil, olive oil, almond oil amongst others. I don’t fancy castor oil feeling on my lips… had I known there’s castor oil in there, I don’t think I will purchase this. 

Packaged in plastic tube with roll on top, this is practical. Yet, I have bad experiences with roll on stuff… so I am kinda worried to have this in my bag. 

The product itself is textured like light lip gloss. It goes on clear and makes my lips look glossy. Is it moisturizing? Not moisturizing enough for me. I still prefer my traditional lip balm…

Bottomline…
I wont repurchase, give me my regular lip balm please…

No comments:

Post a Comment