Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shiseido Ma Cherie End Cure Milk

Japanese giant Shiseido certainly has specialized brand for every single beauty lover! This line, called Ma Cherie, is hair care range with lovely and fresh light fragrance. Totally caught my eye because of.... the pinky winky pretty sweetie bottle design! ha!

End cure milk is pretty much a non-wash conditioner. light lotion -textured and lightly fragranced. this baby got absorbed easily to my ultra dry-super processed hair.

I used it before and after my daily flat-ironing, and I find the product helps keep my hair feel softer all day long. The fragrance is gone by the time I massaged the milk in my hair.

Bottomline,
helpful addition in my haircare box, but not essential. I can replicate the result with other more readily available products.

I got mine in Sasa Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment