Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kao Essential damage care rich premier hair essence

Kao is another Japanese cosmetic company which makes various hair care and skin care products. The Essential brand is one of them.

The last time I checked, this rich premier line from Essential features shampoo, conditioner and hair essence. The rich premier is targetted to this with damaged hair, with treatment focused on last 15cm of your hair. Which the brand believe is to be the most damaged section of your hair. I do agree with this, just ask my split ends...

 The hair essence is supposed to work as hair lotion. Just apply it on clean hair, dont rinse off. Honestly, this stuff is not potent enough for my regularly straightened hair. My hair still feel dry and coarse after few application. Just not to throw it away, now I am using it after I used wash off conditioner. Just to add little extra moisture for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment