Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kose Visee Glam Pink Eyes in PK 2 Coral Pink

From Spring 2012 release I got myself Glam Pink Eyes in PK2 from Visee, this time Visee doesn’t collaborate with any clothing brand. It kinda reminds me of The Body Shop’s Shimmer Waves…several shades in a palette kind of concept...way cuter packaging thou.
(picture from visee.jp)


 similar, yes? (picture from thebodyshop-usa.com)

The Glam Pink Eyes is available in 5 color combos- mauve, berry, peach, coral and beige. Along with Glam Pink Eyes, Visee also releases black colored Real Extension Mascara. I picked Coral Pink…since it looks like an easy going palette… which I am going to attempt to use as highlighter/blush as well… lets see if that works…


The packaging! As usual, very pretty detailed bow adorn the palette. Making it pop from my collection of other Japanese eye palettes. The color itself ranges from pinkish ivory, pinkish light copper, light pinkish coral and light warm brown- of course, all are shimmery. of course it has the simple how-to diagram...

Pigmentation wise it is pretty good and the product feels silky soft, super easy to blend too.

The color is too pretty to be reserved for eyes only, so I tried using it as highlighter. I used super light hand with soft brush… and it I kinda like the result- soft warm glow. Of course, you have to be careful, as too much product will make you look like discoball here. As a blush, I don’t think it works... need more color to be seen on my cheeks, while it reaches the desired color intensity, the shimmer goes overboard…
Bottomline…
I like this one…easy to use product with lovely structure. But do I need more colors? I don’t think so… one palette is pretty representative of the collection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment