Friday, August 10, 2012

Shiseido Integrate Pure Big Eyes in GR777

This palette is part of summer 2012 release from Shiseido’s Integrate brand. I cant deny that the reason why I got this is the cutesy clover shaped palette…

There’s 9 palettes available with one of them being limited edition. I picked up GR777: a combination of shimmery beige pearl, light shimmery copper, soft forest green and warm brown liner + silvery shimmer powder.


Just like every Japanese drugstore brand palette I’ve purchased, this comes with simple how-to diagram.

I am very happy with the pigmentation, even though they are not exactly pigment bombs. All of the colors shows up nicely on my skin. Very suitable for daily office friendly looks. I find the liner being more pigmented compared to other Japanese drugstore palettes I owned. Unfortunately, the color does fade a little along the day. With no primer, I don’t experience major fallout- but with the shimmer powder on, it does fall a bit.

Bottomline,
I think it is worth is price if you are looking for daily palette that’s easy to use and blend. But for a collector, the colors might be repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment