Friday, August 10, 2012

Things I Finished This Month...

Things I finished this month…
For me and my hoarding instinct, it is very difficult to finish cosmetics. I rarely, if ever, finished even a tub of lipstick or hit the pan on eye shadows. Yet I keep buying for more… look at that pretty color! What a cute packaging! Fabulous formula! Or simply, I think I need a back up blue-pink with little pearly shimmer gloss… haha…
This month, I finished…

Stila Lip Glaze in apricot 08
Yeah! A gloss finished! I know why I manage finish this one… this is my resident in-office gloss. The one and only gloss on the table. Apricot is sheer peachy-apricot with just a hint of shimmer. It doesn’t contribute any color when worn alone or on top of lippie. The finish is super glossy, yet the shimmer is not noticeable when worn. I find the formula to be a little thick, but not as thick as some MAC lipglasses I owned. In the beginning I love the click pen packaging, but come to hate it. Too much product this time. Now too little product! I really have to learn how to control the click pen.
Sample Sized Skin 79 BB Diamond The Prestige Beblesh Balm

I got this one in a box set of four. Been hearing a lot about Skin 79 BB Creams, but I dont think I want to commit to a full bottle, hence the set. As usual, BB creams has lots of claims: whitening, erasing fine lines, hydrating, protecting against environmental aggressors… and the list goes on. This one is okay, doesn’t address my problem (oily T zone), but I like the coverage just fine. It gives me natural look. But I wont repurchase or commit to a full sized product…

Biore make up remover oil
I forgot what is the exact name of this Biore make up cleanser oil. This was one of my first tries of oil cleansers. Good enough for light make up cleansing. It takes a little massaging and effort to remove my favorite MAC liquidlast. As I have found and tried quite a few other brands, this is no longer a favorite. I used it when I am having lazy days make up (bb cream, blush, eye liner). Easy to use, but wont repurchase

Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Hand Therapy
Again, I got this one as part of a hand therapy set. I finished the other tubs. The main difference in Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy range is just the fragrance. I don’t see difference in texture or ‘feeling’ when used this one or Rose or Summer Hill or other fragranced Hand Therapy. The cream is thick and creamy, gets absorbed easily. However, it does feel a little siliconey (it does list silicone products in the ingredient list). After washing/rinsing my hand, I do feel like there’s a layer of something on my hand. Which make me decide not to repurchase, even though I like Summer Hill fragrance so much…

Tony Moly Peach Anti Aging Hand Cream

Ah...part of my fruit shaped stash! Honestly, got this just because I havent got nice peach in my stash! The cream is thick and creamy, yet get absorbed easily. frangranced like peaches of course. I like the way the cream moisturizes my hands without leaving my skin feels like there's a film on top of it. Strange thing though, the cream starts creamy and easily absorbed, but as i approached the bottom, i strongly feel the cream is getting more dense and harder to absorb... it even pills (forms soft balls) on the last day i used it...definitely not gonna repurchase this!

No comments:

Post a Comment