Friday, April 13, 2012

Etude House Dear My Nail Polish in #1 and #4

This nail polish line is released with the un-bearably cute Dear My Blooming Lip talk lipsticks. Were it not released with the super cute lippies, I dont think I will grab it. The collection consisting of 6 peach or pink themed colors. very spring/summer appropriate!

The bottle design is a departure from Etude's usually heart shaped or curvaceous bottle. this one is much simpler flattened round glass bottle with the Dear My heart logo on the front. One thing I immediately noticed from this polish is the big, wide brush. I like the brush design at first swipe.

both #1 and #4 look very very similar on the bottle, i really need to take a look twice to ensure they are of different color. both are pastel pink-peach kind of color. #1 being more peachy (left swatch), while #4 is more cold pinky (right swatch). The difference is more apparent after application.

unfortunately the polish itself is a disappointment. Unlike the usual consistency of the gradation sets Etude usually releases, this one sports thin, streaky formula. rather sheer too. Drying time is average and looks best when topcoat is used.

bottomline...
not my favorite release from Etude House. The streaky formula is just too annoying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment