Friday, February 25, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Gardenia 13

Ah...Rouge Coco... I don’t think I have to give any introduction to this wonderful lippie...

I feel so lucky to met Gardenia... the color is very My-Lips-But-Better. With the color collection Rouge Coco offers, I am almost sure everyone could find their very own My-Lip-But-Better lippie. It applies semi sheer, with no fragrance or taste.

Rouge Coco is moisturizing for lippie. Not as moist as YSL Rouge Volupte, but close. It lasts quite well for me , considering I sip my tea often.

The fantastic neutral color offerings aside, one thing I love the most from Rouge Coco is the lightweight feeling. Sometime I forgot I am wearing any lippie, until I saw that lippie stain on the rim of my tea cup! Lovely lovely...

In summary...
Packaging: metal, very luxe feeling
Color offering: 4/5
Price: SGD 35.2 without tax
Texture: glides nicely
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: approx 2-3 hours with drinks in between
Will I buy more? Y E S!!! more colors please! but I have to save money first...

No comments:

Post a Comment