Friday, February 11, 2011

L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick in Pink Nude CR 101

This lipstick/lip balm is amazing... I cant seem to make up my mind how to categorize this thing. The color is rather sheer pink-coral, with a little silver/clear glitter. I find all the shades I tried in my local drugstore to behave similarly. Certainly buildable, but do not expect it to turn opaque. The swatch on the left is made of single swipe, the one on the right is 3-4 swipes.

The packaging is slightly different than other lipsticks, but it looks kinda plasticky and the surface is slightly uneven...which unfortunately makes it looks cheap.

The product inside, on the other hand, is heavenly... glides like lip balm but it colors my lips wish smooth sheer nice color. On my dry dry dry lips, it is not drying at all! A little moisturizing, and certainly not drying. I am hooked. This has become one of my purse’s resident lipstick for a few weeks now.

It doesn’t last very long on lips, about 1-2 hours, but I don’t mind reapplying, as it makes my lips feels nice.

I couldn’t detect any scent in this product. Which is OK to me, as I am not too particular about scent, except strong plasticky/waxy scent you can sniff miles away from older generation cheaper lipsticks...

The color range is rather nice, L’oreal offers pinks, corals, browns and reds too. All sheer, of course.

In summary...
Packaging: light plastic...I don’t personally fancy it.
Color offering: 4/5
Price: SGD 19.9
Texture: glides smoothly like lip balm *heart*
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: approx 2 hours with drinks in between
Will I buy more? When I finish this one, I will. I am considering the pinks now... hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment