Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Rose Frivole 19

This baby is my current favourite lipstick...

As you can see, the package is very YSL, except that the tube is rounded, while the other YSL lipstick lines are squared. I love how I can tell which color inside without opening or checking the lipstick shade 
My camera didn’t manage to really capture the beautiful Rose Frivole shade, that is crème slightly deep baby pink. Rouge Volupte offers many many crème colors, I think everyone can find their crème from the collection.

The lipstick itself is fragranced, ‘mango’ fragrance. It is rather strong, but not annoying. Rouge Volupte applies nicely opaque (left swatch –single swipe, right swatch 2-3 swipes). It is so soft and buttery ... the most moisturizing lipstick I’ve encountered so far! Love love love

Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet), I don’t think they sell it in Singaporean beauty halls. I purchased mine in Changi Airport.

In summary...
Packaging: heavy, luxurious golden tube
Color offering: 4/5 they have marvellous crèmes
Price: SGD 35.2
Moisturizing: 4.5/5 the most moisturizing lipstick I have ever tried!
Staying power: 2-3 hours with tea sippings in between, slightly staining on my skin
Will I buy more? Of course! I have some colors on my wishlist already hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment