Sunday, February 20, 2011

L’occitane en Provence Peony Liquid Shine Lip Colour in Isabelle Riviere 02

I have been using L’occitane perfume and creams for a while now. Loving them alot! How happy I was when I saw they release this last year!

The gloss came inside a cute paper pouch with peony picture in front, too bad I don’t have it with me now. What I like the most from the packaging thou, is the cap, it is plastic but covered in paper with peony variant which inspired the color.
Isabelle Riviere is creamy pink-magenta with teeny weeny golden pearlescent glow. Very lovely. In the beginning, I was rather wary with the color, afraid I wont be able to pull it off. But it applies rather sheer, as you can see in the swatch. I would call it lip gloss, not liquid lipcolor for the sheer-ness.

It is rather thick and sticky. Mine has rather strong flowery fragrance, which goes away few minutes after application. This one doesn’t dry my lips too.

In summary...
Packaging: cute but simple, light clear plastic
Color variations: 2/5 I only saw 4 shades in the shop
Price: (was part of a package)
Texture: thick, but not as thick as MAC’s lipglasses and sticky
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: 2-3 hours with tea sippings in between
Will I buy more? Will try other colors if available

No comments:

Post a Comment