Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lemongrass House Lemongrass Dogs Dog Coat Oil

Lookie lookie what I found today... tadaaaa....
Lemongrass House is a Thai brand producing ‘fresh handmade spa products’ for dogs, and of course, humans too! After some consultation with Uncle Google, I found out that the brand starts from Phuket and it is pretty famous. Even mentioned in the Time magazine! *how can I missed this one?!?!*

The bottle says:
‘This exceptional coat oil was developed specifically to give maximum conditioning and protection to the coat. Rich in Jojoba and apricot oils, and essential Vitamin E, dog coat oil prevents matting, tangling and helps repair overworked hair, while moisturized the skin. It contains no alcohol or silicone, and will not affect coat’s natural color. It is anti-static and has ligjt fresh scent’

Okay, some background story: recently my Vet told me that my cute Puppy has dry skin and fur (sounds familiar here...). So, Vet recommended me not to bathe Puppy too often. So... that was why, when I was lured by fresh lemongrass fragrance wafting in the mall, I entered the Lemongrass house shop and saw this, I bought it immediately.

You are supposed to pour the product on your palm then work thru your dog’s dry coat then brush the coat.

First of all, it smells lovely! Smell of fresh lemongrass of course. The oil is light and easily absorbed by my human skin. I secretly want this for myself.... I know... I know... shame on me....

The bottle says the ingredients are: Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lemongrass essential oils & Vitamin E

See...good enough for humans too!

As for myself, I bought their Rose Absolute Shampoo and Conditioner. But that’s for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment