Thursday, February 10, 2011

Canmake Nudy Glow Rouge in Sugar Milk Tea 04

Now that I don’t have big budgets to buy perfumes, I temporarily switch to indulge my other hobby: colors! Make up! Yay! At least they are cheaper than a bottle of perfume... (trying to convince myself)

I am curious to try the nude lip look, so today I gotmyself: Canmake Nudy Glow Rouge in Sugar Milk Tea 04!!!
Canmake is Japanese brand I can usually find in select drugstores here in Singapore. Here’s what the website says about this gloss:

“Add a spark to the nude-look make-up trend!!! A liquid rouge in nude-look shades that will add color with just one application. Contains beauty essence, so your lips will maintain a long-lasting gloss without chapping. “
Here’s swatch on back of my hand.
When I saw these glosses, I feel like I wanted them all! Was tempted to get both Sweet Milk Tea 04 and Rose Macaroon 01. I do think all suits Asian skin very well, very soft and nice looking in the bottle. On hand, the color is so creamy and rather opaque, lovely! The name of the shade really reminds me of milk tea... yum! In the bottle I could see very soft shimmer, but when I swatched it on my hand and lips, I can barely see it.

The plastic bottle has clear plastic ‘glove’ with features and color code written in Japanese (and a bit of English, of course)

The liquid inside is rather runny, when I pulled the wand, some drops threatened to fall. Now, on the lips, it is not sticky, but if it is a windy day, some hair would still got stuck.

Unfortunately, Nudy Glow have tendency to gather on crevices of the lips, so if you have dry lips like me, it is not so pretty... may be wearing lipbalm below would help a bit. Nudy Glow lasted 2 hours on me, with tea sippings in between.

In summary...
Packaging: cute but simple, light clear plastic bottle
Color offering:4/5 for Asian skin
Price: SGD 19.9
Texture: slightly runny, not so sticky
Moisturizing: 3/5
Staying power: approx 2 hours with drinks in between
Will I buy more? Not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment