Friday, August 22, 2014

Etude House Princess Happy Ending Belle Rose Cheek Blusher in #1 Pink Shine Rose

This pretty pretty blush is part of Etude’s Summer launch titled Princess Happy Ending which features collection based on 4 lovely Disney Princesses: Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, and Jasmine. Each Princess offers you different collection… Belle has her blush, lipstick and polish. I also purchased Cinderella's eyeshadow (review here).

(eude.co.kr)

I’m picking up the blush this time. Belle has 2 shades to offer to you: one pink and one coral. I picked #1 Pink Shine Rose. Etude says this blush is supposed to create ‘rose in full bloom on both cheeks’. 


The box cant be cuter than this! Look! Book pink book shaped box adorned with roses. Instant love! They put attention to detail: look at that curved book spine! 

Well… this particular curve makes it difficult to open the box… but hey… it is still too pretty to look at!


The blush itself is housed in simple plastic pan, which feels kinda light and flimsy. I am expecting mirror inside, but I found none… after the pretty box, the pan itself is a disappointment for me.  Moving on… 

(arm swatch - blended vs not blended)

The blush is pretty baby pink that reminds me of baby tea rose petal, but it is not fragranced. It is sheer when applied with soft pearly finish, very soft and pretty. Suitable for daily make up. Not for those who prefer more pigmented product though… as this is super sheer. As for Etude’s claim, ‘rose in full bloom’…  I think I would imagine rose in full bloom more pigmented and of deeper shade than this. 

Bottomline,
Pretty color for daily make up, but not pigmented enough to evoke ‘rose in full bloom’ in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment