Friday, August 29, 2014

Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner in 8 Pink Topaz

This is by no means a new release, the famed Jewel Light Warterpoof Eyeliner has been around for quite sometime. A lot of people raved about it, and of course, I wanna see why...

Holika Holika promises creamy pencil dazzling finishes. Of course waterproof too! And the color choices... they surely got you covered: from office friendly browns and navy, dazzling metallics to matte brights!

I got No 08 Pink Topaz this time. it looks pretty in the pictures... warm champagne pink metallic. Be aware though, this is not metallic, this shade is more fine glitter/visible shimmer than anything else. I love that it has a bit of sheer quality to it... i justlove using this type of color to line the corners of my eyes.

The eyeliner is definitely creamy and so easy to apply. I am glad to share with you too, that the color and glitter doesnt travel around my face! it was, amazingly, stays put until the end of the day!
I am thinking to get the gold and mystic blue... hmm... 

Bottomline, 
I am loving it due to the unique pink champagne color. Love the creamy texture and pigmented color!

No comments:

Post a Comment