Sunday, April 17, 2011

Coffret d'Or SA Eyes in 04

One day, I decided that I need more blue eye shadow in my collection. Off I went hunting for pretty blue things in the internet. And I stumbled upon this...
Oh... receiving this baby was pure joy. I didn’t expect the packaging to look so nice. Look at that pink diamantes on the cover! Love...
The packaging looks so pretty. And it has mirror inside too! comes with 2 type of brushes.
As usual, most Japanese palettes I’ve purchased has easy to follow diagram ...
Now the product itself! Of the colors are powder eye shadows. Blue and brown shadows were ultra shimmery glittery. Very pretty. Sheer, but pretty. the white one was less shimmery but still does a nice job for highlighting. The last one in the middle was cream-gel like shadow/liner. I always use this one as glittery liner.
I am loving the texture of this one so much. It is easy to use and the shimmer-glitter doesn’t fall off! I can totally see myself grabbing other palettes from this brand!

In Summary...
Packaging: plastic metallic palette with mirror and 2 brushes inside
Texture: light, smooth easy to blend and apply
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you like shimmery shadow, you adore that pretty blue shade...
No if... you want more pigmented shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment