Saturday, April 23, 2011

Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips Miss Tangerine in Shiny Pink Shower 1

This is the other line of lippie from Miss Tangerine Spring 2011. My very first encounter with the Miss was VIP girl Dear Darling lips in OR205 (swatch and review here: ...)

The packaging is better made than VIP girl line, feels heavier with cute polkadot ring! It kinda reminds me of Dior’s Serum Rouge packaging. One warning: do not twist too much! It will not go in again. 1-2mm of products peeking on top would be more tan enough to use.

It is scented with orangey fragrance, similar to VIP girl’s. It also has a little orangey taste when I applied. I feel this one (taste and fragrance) lasts longer than VIP girl’s. The lasting power is not there though, only 1 hour-ish for me. When the color is gone, it leaves pretty soft shimmer on my lips.

It is very moisturizing, I feel like wearing balm not lipgloss!

The color is pretty pretty pretty... bright pink with soft shimmer. Look at the shimmer there!

As you can see, it is very sheer. Left was single swipe, Right was multiple swipes.

It only give my lips soft pink color with lovely shimmer. But I like it nonetheless.

In Summary...
Packaging: pretty and feminine
Color offering: varieties of poppy tangerines and pink
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: vibrant color stays for 1 hours, soft shimmer left afterwards
Collateral damage: SGD 24.9
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you link bright pink with shimmer, you like sheer colors, if you want moisturizing lippie
No if... you want more pigment, you prefer more gorwn up color, you cant use fragranced/flavoured products

No comments:

Post a Comment