Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top Shop Lip Stick in Vintage

Top Shop is not exactly the place where I hunt for make up, but in Singapore, they carry the make up line! I just adore their simple, matte packaging!
The shop I’ve been to, offers two types of lipstick: traditional bullet ones and this cute pencil lip stick. For each type they only offer 4-5 colors if my memory serves me right.
Vintage is pretty pink with slight pearly finish. While depositing good color on my lip, it still allows my original lip color to slightly peeks trhu. I love it!


The vanilla fragrance, which is detectable when I was applying on my lip, totally reminds me of MAC’s lipsticks. One thing that I like about this lip stick is the light texture, and the fact that it is not too soft I wont be worried clumsy me will break it when applying, but not too hard that I am have to apply with pressure...

It is not moisturizing, not drying either. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last long at all...without my regular tea sippings, I only get 1-2 hours of wear with this baby... *pout*
In summary...
Packaging: pencil style
Color variations: 2/5 only saw 4-5 colors from this range
Price: SGD 16
Texture: light
Moisturizing: 3/5
Staying power: 1-2 hours without tea sippings or snacking in between
Is it worth it?
-Yes if... you like pencil style lipstick, you adore pink pearly look
-No if... you want your lippie to stay around long, you don’t like the color, you don’t fancy sharpening your lippie

No comments:

Post a Comment