Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kose Esprique Mellow Forming Rouge in PK811

Esprique is another brand from Kose. Its principal is one stroke beauty -user friendly and simple. 

This is not traditional lippie with a firm bullet, but rather one of those 'serum' lippie like Dior's Serum de Rouge. The lippie is very soft and housed in click style 'pen' instead of tube. Dont twist too much, it might not goes back inside as easily as your regular lippie tube... 

PK881 is pretty baby pink with light superfine shimmer. It is super easy to wear. I do think it suits almost every skin tone. 

The texture is melt upon application, very glossy. My lips feels moisturized when I am wearing this. The color itself is super sheer, so dont expect much color payoff here. As with most moisturizing, glossy finish lippies - I dont expect this to last very long. Indeed, it only lasted me 1-2 hours with my regular tea sipping. Frequent application is definitely needed... keep one pen in your pouch!

Bottomline, 
Easy to wear, moisturizing lipstick - just like what Esprique promised. It is lacking in pigment  and longevity department. But the comfortable feel makes me reach for it more and more often as my daily lippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment