Friday, August 12, 2011

Kose Cosmeport Rose of Heaven Hand Cream

I have been a fan of most products from rose themed Kose’s Happy Bath Days brand. The Japanese giant always manages to make cute pink rosey packaging and on some products, the fragrance is simply nice.

Rose of Heaven is another brand from Kose Cosmeport. The brand includes various toiletries, including this hand cream. It says ‘fragrant rose honey and rich organic moisture soothe your heart and skin’. Let’s see if it is up to the promises…

I totally love the texture of his hand cream. It does not feel sticky. It doesn’t feel like you’ve washed off a layer of something after rinsing your hand with water. And, I washed my hands a lot. So… this is really important for me. The cream is consistency is somewhere between your regular light lotion and heavy hand cream (like Crabtree & Evelyn’s). My hands feel instantly moisturized and comfortable.

The bad thing is the fragrance… it smeels like funny rose. Not green-rose, fresh-rose or even grandma style rose… just funny. It might be the honey fragrance they put in. luckily, the fragrance is not that strong, that I still like it enough to grab and use it from time to time when I’m in my desk.


Overall…if you can stand the fragrance and you are patient enough to wait for your parcel to come (I got mine from adambeauty.com), this is a good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment